Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are those old harley AMF sleds worth anything??im not sure the year maybe 72 to 75.it is orange.i think it has a storage spot under the seat.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds like it could be a Ski-Daddler. I just saw a real nice one at a show, and it was orange in color, and said AMF on the hood (or the tunnel?) Not sure when they were made, but it looked to be late 60's, or early 70's. Harley sleds are getting highly collectible, and selling for good $$. I wish I had one! Most harleys are Blue/Black in color with some red and white on the hood. Hope this helps! ARCTIC

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
there is a guy that lives over by my land that has a brand new in the crate harley sled. he worked at harley for a long time

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you can give me the model number off the Vin Tag, I can tell you what it is.
Some Ski Daddlers are worth some good money.

Mark

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
All old sleds are worth money.
Your probably talking about a AMF.

How much do they want???
Get a old sled and catch the fever.[;)]

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
[attachment=57116]
The 440's were black,

[attachment=57118]
the 398cc's had a white hood.

Optional equipment included a speedometer, electric start, and a cigarette lighter.
There was no storage area under the seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
im getting a 73 skidaddler for 50 bucks and it needs a gas tank and the ignition thing that makes it spark, only one cylinder has spark. i would be interested in the guys phone number with parts. what do u think i can get for this sled in running condition, its a nice nice sled the only damage is a crack in the hood that will be repaired and a dent in the front from like a trail marker. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts