Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should one be paying for amsoil synthetic in gallon jugs.
Bought some in SK. for $55, seems like twice what it was in MT.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm guessing like everything else it's going to be more expensive up there because of the exchange rate, tax, and shipping. I am in ND and think I pay $42-45 depending on where I get it.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
R-M-K said:
I normally see it for $40 in the us. That is for interceptor.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Dominator runs me about $38 B4 the tax man collects so low 40's...

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I hope you dominator guys fog the piss out of your sleds. No rust inhibators in it. Made for sleds that get frequent tear dons.

1,792 Posts
R-M-K said:
I picked up a gal back in January of AMS Interceptor 2 cycle syn for only a few dollars more than the same store sold AC dino 2-cycle oil for.

·
Registered
249 Posts
As a prefered customer i get amsoil intercepter for $28 a gallon before tax and shipping. The price should be about $36 a gallon if you are not a prefered customer according to amsoil's website.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sorry to say but the perfered discount isn't that much. You can buy other brands of syn. For cheaper and get as good if not better.

·
Registered
584 Posts
my dad is an amsoil dealer and we get evrything amsoil sells realy cheap. but for a gallon of interceptor it should be right around 35 for normal buyers.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I pay about $27 for HP injector and $33 for interceptor thats from the store, I get it cheaper from my buddy but it is easier to just go and get it from the store.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
xcr440 said:
I hope you dominator guys fog the piss out of your sleds. No rust inhibators in it. Made for sleds that get frequent tear dons.
havent had a sled burn down sence before 2000

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Dragon700 said:
xcr440 said:
havent had a sled burn down sence before 2000
You won't. It will trash the crank.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
I have run the cheap amsoil forever.

Its current name is HPinjector. $29.99 a gallon here locally
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/hpi.aspx

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Sask and I'm paying $38.00 for 4 litres. I buy from a private distributer and thats how I get it so cheap. I've seen it in stores for $55.00 so thats normal for around here so I think.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Like xcr said, for the price there are much better oils out there. Im gonna do a tear down of my powervalves see how clean they are to someone who ran interceptor.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I found a dealer down the road from me. He told me if I get a case or more of the Interceptor, it will be around 29.00 a galon. I'll be getting a couple cases this Summer, because we paid 42.00 for it at a snowmobile dealership on our way up to the U.P.

Here is the dealer locator. It is how I found Jared who lives just about 3 miles down the road from me.

http://www.amsoil.com/dealerlocatorresults/

·
Registered
915 Posts
I run dominator its like $41 a gallon after tax both my dad and I have been using it for like 4 years and thousands of miles and have had no problems

1 - 20 of 36 Posts