Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is AMSOIL really a better oil? I was thinking about changing to it this season. Will it be worth it for the price?

·
Registered
837 Posts
i run it in everything, i think its worth it, the motor oil comes out cleaner, and the rave valve on my snowmobiles and jetskis are cleaner, and i have not had to clean them since starting with the amsoil

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by upnorthwi:
Is AMSOIL really a better oil?
[/quote]

Yes.
In my opinion.

When I was making the switch 5 yrs. ago, i was skeptical, and was asking the same questions. Now i use it in all my vehicles.

I think this will answer your question.
There's TONS of information on this link. Read:

Click here

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by upnorthwi:
Will it be worth it for the price?
[/quote]

Yes.

I get my Amsoil straight from the Polaris dealer.
I buy a gallon of Amsoil 2-stroke 100% Synthetic for about $17/gal. It costs the SAME as the Polaris gold, or VES oil. In that case, why on earth would I not buy the Amsoil?! It is just as good, if not, better than the polaris stuff IMO. If you guys are worried about it voiding your warranty on your NEW machine, don't be. It is illegal. There is actually a law against this, and if the dealer says otherwise, then he doesn't know what he's talking about. They simply want your money.

http://www.auto-engineers.com/warrantylaws1.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts