Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had it with this taunting and stuff from this lousy winter. Melt already and get it over with. I'm ready to go back to the field. Get some hrs in, and hopefully put a Pro X 600 on the SNOW next winter!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
yup, me to, ready to go and cultivate and make some good ol cash and buy me a car...we had 3 inches of snow last saturday, now we have bout 4 inches of water setting around, i guess now its ice...lets all gather around and sing asong to get rid of the witner, do a summer dance or sumptin....lol

There's always next year....

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. Time to stabilize the fuel, top up the oil, grease the suspesion and park the sled for another lousy off season.

Make it pretty so someone could buy it. I'd sure like to keep the XCR, but I know if I had a pro x I would never touch that 440.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if it ever snows again i will drive my seld into my other shop so its outa they way.....

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
beginning January I had these same thoughts.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am in total agreement here, out comes the stable and in the shed goes the sled. Winter is over and it never even got here. I do feel lucky that I was able to get out and put on 150 miles of ditch riding in this past weekend. One little shot of snow just to tease me on what a great winter it "could" have been. It is time to dig out the boat... I am ready for spring.

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
well...she is back in the other shop now, no snow, but had some ice to drive it over there on, didnt do an summer storage stuff yet cuz there is still some hope

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
yeah I just wish summer would come. This winter pissed me off too much but now it keeps being cold and no snow. Makes me even madder. I want some days where I can walk around in my tshirts and not a Carhartt!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I put the sleds away on thursdasy, and got the wheelers ready once again. it was so nice today, i even took outthe old cr and played in the mud.

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yep, I put mine yesterday. I at least put it in the garage where it will sit till this comming winter. Jacked it up completely off the ground, but haven't done the greasing and staybil yet. Still might be a freak storm comming.......yeah, right!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i've been prepared to put mine away, but these past two weekends we've had freak snowstorms that let me keep it out a little longer. went 12 hours yesterday and another 3 today playing around. now it sits in the garage waiting to be fogged since i'm sure we won't get lucky enough to have ANOTHER snowstorm after another week of 40 degree weather.

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why are you putting away your sleds? Throw them on the trailer and head west. We are leaving for West Yellowstone Wednesday for the Expo and some more riding. There can always be that last big blizzard.LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would love to head out to Yellowstone, but I have the same problem as xlt. To many things to do and not enough time. I do think if I went I would rent a 600 RMK. My 440 XCR is great for pounding dicthes and jumping driveways, but I think It would be a little lacking when it comes to deep mountain snow.

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Well, I've had it with this taunting and stuff from this lousy winter. Melt already and get it over with. I'm ready to go back to the field. Get some hrs in, and hopefully put a Pro X 600 on the SNOW next winter!
Yeah, man,do it, do it!!!600 Pro X is my dream sled, but now they offer a 700, so ......
I wouldn't even call this winter a winter, more like a pre-spring!Excuse me while I go get a tissue to dry my eyes.

Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts