Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://burlington.craigslist.org/rvs/1995801861.html

Nice rig huh? I like the custom plastics, look SAWEET.

·
Registered
848 Posts
lol i wouldnt feel right calling it a suzuki lt. Is that a cut metal barrel for the rear fenders?

Omg the more that i look at the pictures the more i see that i would rather not.

The only thing this guy didn't fail on was that he made the pics nice and small and blurry.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bames said:
lol i wouldnt feel right calling it a suzuki lt. Is that a cut metal barrel for the rear fenders?

Omg the more that i look at the pictures the more i see that i would rather not.

The only thing this guy didn't fail on was that he made the pics nice and small and blurry.
That's what i thought the rear fenders were too. Must be to weight the rear end down, so he can pop wheelies![Disappointed]

·
Registered
915 Posts
If you have a whole fleet of old crappy fourwheelers this would be a good deal you could probably find some parts for all of them on there

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sweet battery bumper. I am also a fan of the rear bumper.. but i have no idea what it is. LOL

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bames said:
Sweet battery bumper. I am also a fan of the rear bumper.. but i have no idea what it is. LOL
Looks like the bars to a walk/push lawn mower haha

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
It appears the seat was reupholstered with a yellow rain jacket.. If it would have been in maine I would have guessed it was something of sledcrushers.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Damn that whip is sweeettt!

Just emailed him on shipping it up here to Canada where i can pimp that bad boy out!!!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
01ZR600 said:
Damn that whip is sweeettt!

Just emailed him on shipping it up here to Canada where i can pimp that bad boy out!!!
Nice! let us know what he says!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
RMK-KING said:
It appears the seat was reupholstered with a yellow rain jacket..
Sweet then it water proof meaning the value just doubled!!

lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts