Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out Ripley's believe it or not on wednesday they have a guy doing a backflip on a SkiDoo. Seems backflip boys like Doos. They showed just him going halfway over but I bet he makes it. Not the same one from Slednecks for or the new one from 6 some guy doing it thats all.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
ummm.. I *think* i saw the preview of this, and it was a replay of the SN4 jump of jim ripley. Was he riding a yellow summit? camera angle from the lower left looking fromt the backside of the jump?

-Dean

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Jim Rippey, not ripley.

[;)]

·
Registered
815 Posts
Jay Quinlan just did the backy.....kind od one-uped Jim Rippey.....Watch for Slednecks 6 coming out this fall for the footage.....here's a pic.

·
Registered
268 Posts
gooooooooood damn!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we aren't talking about quinlan's thats why I started this, and yes his has been discussed to death. It didn't look like the SN4 to me but if you guys say so. Never saw that angle or quality. Preview looked fairly good quality compared to what I Saw.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I saw the Ripley's preview today on T.V., I also concure that it was Rippey's backy. I own SN4 and have seen that backflip a hundred times, no mistaking it! It is cool though to see our sport get some mainstream coverage every once in awile!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
In SN4 in the credits they say "Rippey's backflip courtesy of Ripley's beleive it or not..."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts