Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so been trying to sell my 440 sno pro and no luck. so a guy i know that constantly is picking up sleds and other projects stopped by and offered to trade an 05 AC 900 mnt cat witch needs a new motor pretty much for my snow pro havent seen the other sled but from what i know of this guy he knows his sh*t. sold him my old zrt and he got it running better than i ever did. so idk what are you opinions on the 900 and anyone know where to get a decent 900 crank i hit up ebay and contacted a couple people on ksl any other thought or help would be greatful

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
What exactly does that 900 need? A full rebuild ( crank, pistons, cylinders, case, etc... ) can get expensive fast. If you go used with your crank, cylinders, and case, then get brand new pistons, you could still be looking at $1000+. If it's just a cylinder, or just a crank, I'd say that sounds like a fair deal.

For a 900 crank, I'd check Als Snowmobile, and if it's not on their website, call and check as well.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from what hes told me again havent seen it yet he has new wiseco pistons cases are good and crank is good but needs new cranks bearings so i just assume replace the crank with somethin i know is true. cylinders were honed ill check out al's any other suggestions would be nice

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Ebay and craigslist. Als Snowmobile will also negotiate on the price they have ( usually )

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i looked up als and found a new and used crank so ill keep looking tho

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im gonna do it went and looked at the sled and ya its worth the trade and a new bearing is all i need and the cylinders sent in ya im doing it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts