Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a post on her earlier in the week wanting some opinions on studding a paddle track. I've decided that i'm just going to get a track with shorter lugs and stud it. So my question is, on a 95xcr with an xtra10 long track, should I look for a track with 1" or 1.25" lugs? We dont get into a lot of deep snow, mostly just ditches and hardpacked trails along with lakes. Any suggestions?

I am also looking to sell/trade my 136 paddle track. It has less than 200 miles. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
845 Posts
1.25" would be perfect. Thats what i have for now, and its a perfect trail and lake track, and does all right in a bit of powder.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
TeamFlatlander said:
What size of stud would you recommend

Woodystraction.com calls for a 1.325 stud on a 1.25 track.

http://www.woodystraction.com/app_guide/step1.aspx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
TeamFlatlander said:
I am also looking to sell/trade my 136 paddle track. It has less than 200 miles. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks
What are you asking for the track, and are there any pics?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure what I want for it. Id rather trade for a 136" 1.25 studded in good shape and pay the difference if needed. As I stated, my paddle has less than 200 miles on it. Make me an offer.
Will post pics tomorrow

IndyRXL said:
TeamFlatlander said:

Thanks
What are you asking for the track, and are there any pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts