Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there is any interest in a full 95 XCR 600 motor, (just rebuilt, crank good), Triple SLP Pipes, SLP air box, SLP primary and secondary clutch kits, and gears.

Anyone interested in the full package?

Motor is still in the sled and can be run anytime.

Dman

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have not come up with a price yet. I don't ever see motors and all the extra's for sale.
Trying to see if this is the 'best' way to sell all the parts or do it individually.
Most likely the motor would be pickup only as it would be very expensive to ship everything at once.

PM me with offer if you like and I'll relay it to my brother. I went through the motor, 120 compression. Completely inspected from the bottom up. No problems to mention. .002 crank runout. Runs great with the pipes.

The motor is in the Twin Cities, MN.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Here are some pictures. There is a small crease in one pipe. see pic. Will separate pipes for 200 plus actual shipping.

[attachment=49022]
[attachment=49023]
[attachment=49024]
[attachment=49025]
[attachment=49026]

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello, thanks everyone for their interest.

We decided to separate the items and only sell the engine locally (Twin Cities, MN or Shell Lake/Siren WI area) due to the high cost of shipping/hassle.

Engine, primary clutch, CDI, carbs, motormounts - $450.00. SOLD

SLP pipes are On ebay

Airbox On ebay

Thanks again,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.