Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
[attachment=47721]

Sorry, only one that I could upload. Computer won't let me upload any others except this. Anyways, that was my '91 Indy 500 SKS and '97 XLT SKS. My favorite place to ride would have to be Sands Plains.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Live in Bessemer Michigan (da U.P) the riding up hear is always awesome mainly just ride around here. Dont know how to upload pics

·
Registered
270 Posts
well, I live in owosso mi, And we have another house in Mancelona. So we ride anywhere from the bridge to grayling to travers city...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Here mine, i live north of Grand Rapids in Rockford, i sled in manton, alba, petoskey, and anywhere in the u.p.

[attachment=42871]

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
So I would love to post some pics, which was a cake to do when I started a new thread, but when it comes to adding them to an existing topic I'm stumped. I loaded some into my gallery....NOW WHAT??? [:(!] HELP!!!! [:(] and yes, I read the FAQ's.

PS. I updated my avatar, but it's still the generic...why?

By the way, nice sleds boyz!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Originally posted by AllVipedUp
[br]So I would love to post some pics, which was a cake to do when I started a new thread, but when it comes to adding them to an existing topic I'm stumped. I loaded some into my gallery....NOW WHAT??? [:(!] HELP!!!! [:(] and yes, I read the FAQ's.

Did you have your own avatar approved? If so, then click on it and then update. When loading pictures to an existing topic, click the first paper clip on the menu. Hope that helps you out!

·
Registered
364 Posts
heres mine i live in Gaylord and it kinda the sled capital of Michigan and yes its my favorite place to ride to

[attachment=47778]

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
here is my 02 zr 600, I live in baraga michigan

[/img] http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/file.asp?id=12591&user=7437[/img]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
im form sault-ste-marie, ontario, canada, im going to take a few trips too sault-sainte-marie michigan and and around there

·
Registered
850 Posts
I live in Emmett MI by port huron my favreit place to ride is by black lake.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by SKSPolarisIndy
[br]
Originally posted by AllVipedUp
[br]So I would love to post some pics, which was a cake to do when I started a new thread, but when it comes to adding them to an existing topic I'm stumped. I loaded some into my gallery....NOW WHAT??? [:(!] HELP!!!! [:(] and yes, I read the FAQ's.

Did you have your own avatar approved? If so, then click on it and then update. When loading pictures to an existing topic, click the first paper clip on the menu. Hope that helps you out!
also if you need to add pics from your gallery click on the button that has the letter "G" the first paper clip will allow you to upload any pics that are on your computer all pics have to be in .jpg format though

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatz
[br]well, I live in owosso mi, And we have another house in Mancelona. So we ride anywhere from the bridge to grayling to travers city...
I ride the same place he does...

[attachment=47825]
[attachment=47826]

my sled looks a lot different now though.. different graphics and stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man, sometimes I don't know how I get by...LOL. It would have helped if I went to the "reply" botton instead of trying the quick reply. [:I] Thanks for the help - SKSPolarisIndy & Rev500ss. Anyway let's try it again. We mainly ride in the Twin Lakes/Mancelona/Grayling/Starvation Lake areas...UP whenever possible.
[attachment=47838][attachment=47840]
[attachment=47837][attachment=47841]
[attachment=47839][attachment=47842]

I need new pics...let it snow![/font=Andale Mono]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.