Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curios how many other peaple have 570 Exciter2s besides me.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
My father has a 1990 Exciter with 1550 miles on the chassis and 550 on the engine. The thing is in MINT condition and flies! They're dated by todays standard, but non the less is still a fun sled to ride.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what size engine does your excite1 have? i know some one who use to have a one and said it only had like a 250 or something...wich i think is hard to be leave. I know i love my 570 :D its got some getup!

·
Registered
699 Posts
mines gotta 570 l/c the difference between mine and yours is pro action supsension nikasil bore cylinders and a different stlye hood i love mine too

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have any pics of it? im just curios to see what they exciter1s looked like.

and are you saying that mine has the pro action suspension and stuff or is it yours? im kinda new to this lol.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
It's the 570 l/c. Yamaha used to make the Exciter back in the mid to late 70's (76)that had a 440 engine in them. Here's a pic of what my father's 90 looks like except its red with dark grey side panels. Basicly looks like a Phazer on steroids:

·
Registered
699 Posts
i cant get exact picture of mine but i can get pictures of other peoples and post them as mine anyways ill do that and also yours had all the stuff pro action rear supsension different hood shape and nikasil bore cylinders

·
Registered
699 Posts
heres what mine looks like
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/89 exciter.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/89 exciter 2.jpg
Heres what the exciter two looks like (notice the supsension and hood it differs from mine)
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/91 exciter.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/91 exciter 2.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya mine looks just like that except its black not red....and ya the hoods are definently diffrent lol...i just had never seen the first Exciter. there is one other exciterII in my town and it is identical to mine lol.

ya there is a diffrence.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol actually im not sure..i would have to go look. i had to take em off cause some one took a nut off and i almost wrecked it. i had to put the medel ones back on. i will go look later and see what kind they are.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya but they are diffrent.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ya I know...The exciter is a 570 L/C the Phazer is a 480 Fan. Different hoods. Probably different suspension. But they have the same body style as you can see.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya my neighber has a Phazer and they look alot alike.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
U.S.I performers is what it sais on em.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
when i was riding out in Montana, i saw lots of Exciters...i dotn know if they were 1s or 2s.....but lots of exciters. no other sleds that were in that age range, mostly newer so they must be pretty reliable sleds

1 - 20 of 23 Posts