Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from around the chicago or Wisc. want to, or are going up north to the U.P. This weekend? Need some more people to go riding with! Lots of my friends are broke or quit riding since the snow has been so bad for the last few years!

·
Registered
345 Posts
me and a couple buddies are going up next weekend to northern wis. if interested let me know.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I Have to work next weekend but ill see what i can do!! Im off fri sat sun. this week

·
Registered
345 Posts
we were gonna go this weekend but i picked up a side job for this weekend and could use the extra cash for riding. If you end up getting off and want to go, let me know.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by slowmach1
[br]we were gonna go this weekend but i picked up a side job for this weekend and could use the extra cash for riding. If you end up getting off and want to go, let me know.
Will let you know 4sure!!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I might be up in the UP. Im from Northern WI but the trails here are way to thin an all ice.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I am going to be in St.germain all weekend, I will be there starting tomorrow night.

Better pray for snow, johndee shows some coming our way but not much...

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Wouldn't waste my time going to the UP yet. Not enough snow.
Wait till the following weekend.

·
Registered
548 Posts
were going up this weekend to bergland

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
My brother and I, are looking at going to the Minoqua/Hurley area of Wi. this weekend.
Rick

·
Registered
548 Posts
Originally posted by dmk144
[br]Hey sledneck14, Let uus know how the trails are. The crew and I are going to bergland on the 20th.
Ill let you know when we get back its supposed to be cold and its says its gonna snow you said you are going to bergland are you staying at walleye thats were we always stay

·
Registered
227 Posts
Originally posted by sledneck14
[br]
Originally posted by dmk144
[br]Hey sledneck14, Let uus know how the trails are. The crew and I are going to bergland on the 20th.
Ill let you know when we get back its supposed to be cold and its says its gonna snow you said you are going to bergland are you staying at walleye thats were we always stay
We are staying at the Timbers resort, it is right in town. We had been going to wetmore for the last few years. We deceided to come back to Bergland this year. I glad because it sounds like they have less snow then Bergland

·
Registered
636 Posts
headin up after school tomorrow.(friday) anyone can send me a PM tonight or tomorrow before 3pm and ill see whos all goin to be in the UP and Mercer/Hurley area.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Plans changed ill be goin up the weekend of the 26-29th does any one want to meet up? They didnt have enough snow for me to waste the cash to go up last weekend. By the end of the weekend things were lookin much better though!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
why dont you skip that and go to the sf group ride in minnesota?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts