Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one interested can PM me It is located in NH http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2055658266.html

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
First things first. Wrong section of the site for this. Second, WHY DO PEOPLE LIST THEIR STUFF IN ALL UPPERCASE? And third, try Als Snowmobile. Im sure you could work a deal out with them for something they have.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
First things first Sean. Don't start giving newer members on the site crap when you're a moron. Second, yeah he posted his ad in capital letters. You post ad's of your sled and put pictures of you watercrossing it and riding it through the dirt in the summer. And third, why would he work out a deal with Al's snowmobile? What if he just wants to sell the thing because he needs the money. Oh yeah, I forgot you don't know what it's like to need some extra money to pay for something else because daddy buys everything for you.

Rant over.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
polaris_xc_racing said:
First things first Sean. Don't start giving newer members on the site crap when you're a moron. Second, yeah he posted his ad in capital letters. You post ad's of your sled and put pictures of you watercrossing it and riding it through the dirt in the summer. And third, why would he work out a deal with Al's snowmobile? What if he just wants to sell the thing because he needs the money. Oh yeah, I forgot you don't know what it's like to need some extra money to pay for something else because daddy buys everything for you.

Rant over.
Actually, if you read his earlier posts, he said he was selling his 4-wheeler to buy a new snowmobile and wasnt sure what he wanted yet. And FYI, even if he was selling it for the money, Als Snowmobile buys ATVs flat out too.

I was just letting him know that readers dont like to read a wall of text.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Yes, you are right Al's snowmobile will buy ATV's, for much less than he wants for it and then they will jack the price up when they go to sell it. You just think Al's is the greatest thing in the world, but there are much better places to go than Al's.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well 04 Sabercat, there ya have it. The official welcome wagon of SF. By the way, welcome to the site. It's an OK site, but there are better, and worse. There is always some sort of "keyboard battle" going on here. Ya just have to have your "filter" in the fine mode on this one. Unfortunately a few ruin it for the majority. You might have better luck posting in the classifieds. Good Luck on the sale.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Als Snowmobile has given me some awesome deals, so I will continue to go through them. I traded them a 99' MXZ 600 that had blown out shocks and was pretty beat, plus only $600, for a 2002 MXZx 700 that had a clutch kit, stiffer shock valving, and some other stuff here and there.

It's all a matter of what they have in stock as to what they'll give you. They gave me $1600 for an old Suzuki Katana ( that was probably worth $1500 )

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Als Snowmobile has given me some awesome deals, so I will continue to go through them. I traded them a 99' MXZ 600 that had blown out shocks and was pretty beat, plus only $600, for a 2002 MXZx 700 that had a clutch kit, stiffer shock valving, and some other stuff here and there.

It's all a matter of what they have in stock as to what they'll give you. They gave me $1600 for an old Suzuki Katana ( that was probably worth $1500 )
How can any dealer or wholesaler give you a better deal than selling it to a private party? Is Al not in business to make money? Thats a head scratcher![?]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Zcat600 said:
sledcrusher said:

How can any dealer or wholesaler give you a better deal than selling it to a private party? Is Al not in business to make money? Thats a head scratcher![?]
Its actually Scott. I believe Al died. Maybe he had someone lined up to buy the motor, and someone else to buy other parts. If he realizes he can make a quick buck, he'll do it, especially if you'll keep coming back.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sledcrusher said:
Zcat600 said:
sledcrusher said:

Its actually Scott. I believe Al died. Maybe he had someone lined up to buy the motor, and someone else to buy other parts. If he realizes he can make a quick buck, he'll do it, especially if you'll keep coming back.
Al did not die..... He was just at my house like 3 weeks ago.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts