Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.. my autos teacher is selling C&A pro skis for 150 bucks obo and i was gunna help him out with the sale and see if any one wanted them, if they were black i would buy them myself but no can do. if any one is interested i would buy them for you and then send them after cash is recieved. they are in perfect condition

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
motorheaderr said:
hello.. my autos teacher is selling C&A pro skis for 150 bucks obo and i was gunna help him out with the sale and see if any one wanted them, if they were black i would buy them myself but no can do. if any one is interested i would buy them for you and then send them after cash is recieved. they are in perfect condition
piucs?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
tgdbigfoot is looking for some i think.
I was just looking through this thread thinking $20 as he is looking to buy them. Nevermind though.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I am very interested, but i can't afford 150 dollar skis. I'd trade my white C&A's for them tho!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Im interested! What type of C&A's any pics. I work out of Wausaukee, so marinette is close.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
440racer said:
Im interested! What type of C&A's any pics. I work out of Wausaukee, so marinette is close.
there c&a pro advantage skis. there purple and come with everything!!, they should bolt right up to basically any polaris.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts