Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
Yup. I go to school at Bloomsburg. My house is in the Allentown area. We have a cabin in Big Moores Run, south of Coudersport, off of 872.

Just curious if anyone is going to the Potter County Snowmobile Club snodeo?
I'll be there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
If any of you are interested,we are having some riders up here on Saturday to practice on the chips.If your interested PM me and you could come up and have a few brewskies(if your old enough).It is interesting to see sleds jump 65+ feet on chips.Customized is coming and the west pro-vet points champ for RMR this year will be here on the new Doo.My kids will also be ripen up the chips.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
Originally posted by sickler
[br]If any of you are interested,we are having some riders up here on Saturday to practice on the chips.If your interested PM me and you could come up and have a few brewskies(if your old enough).It is interesting to see sleds jump 65+ feet on chips.Customized is coming and the west pro-vet points champ for RMR this year will be here on the new Doo.My kids will also be ripen up the chips.
I would be there, but I have to go to a PSU game. Crap, this is the first time I don't want to go to a PSU game. [:p]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Originally posted by saberstang
[br]Any one in the North Central Pennsylvania area that rides Potter Co. (black forest, gods country)

Just wondering[:)]
I live in Canton. We ride Tioga and Potter county. Usually we unload at Ansonia. Maybe we can hook up and ride sometime....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,969 Posts
i'm looking forward to this weekend!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Originally posted by sickler
[br]If any of you are interested,we are having some riders up here on Saturday to practice on the chips.If your interested PM me and you could come up and have a few brewskies(if your old enough).It is interesting to see sleds jump 65+ feet on chips.Customized is coming and the west pro-vet points champ for RMR this year will be here on the new Doo.My kids will also be ripen up the chips.
WHERE IS THIS AT? I'd like to see that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
IM from down towards west chester...south eastern PA..i might be able to make the snodeo this year TJ..they still do the drags up there??? haha cause guess whats ready!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
Originally posted by JP1000XCR
[br]IM from down towards west chester...south eastern PA..i might be able to make the snodeo this year TJ..they still do the drags up there??? haha cause guess whats ready!
ALRIGHT! I'm stoked. I don't think there are any drags, but there should be radar runs. But don't worry. I'm sure we can have some drags of our own! [;)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
I live down near Reading PA, wont make it this weekend, going down to York to pick up 3 more sleds.....lol
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top