Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fusion 600 with a mbrp exhaust and I raced it. It beat alot of people but I want to go faster any suggestions about what I should do? Should I get a clutch kit? And how do those hot air eluminators work?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,973 Posts
1 tooth smaller on top gear or 1 bigger on bottom for proper gear ratio. EPI clutch kits work good for more acceleration. Full SLP pipe/can for real hp gains. Jet it down, 40 pilots, 400 mains or even 380 if temps are warmer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
buy a rope and ill tow it behind my skidoo.. [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
monster stickers...or i hear ducktape is coming around
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
First off, there is no sense in having a sled that will go fast if it can't get the power to the ground. So is it studded?

And Monsterstickersaddhp, don't want to sound like a dick, but its getting old......fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,982 Posts
Are you just talking about racing your friends?

Dragon700 said:
First off, there is no sense in having a sled that will go fast if it can't get the power to the ground. So is it studded?

And Monsterstickersaddhp, don't want to sound like a dick, but its getting old......fast.
Kinda noticed that too,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,708 Posts
Fusion600 said:
I have a fusion 600 with a mbrp exhaust and I raced it. It beat alot of people but I want to go faster any suggestions about what I should do? Should I get a clutch kit? And how do those hot air eluminators work?
First off what kind of racing are you doing? is it just with your friends? or is it organised?

Carlscycle's 660 big bore kit seems to be the most popular and highest hp gains for the 600 fusion.

A good clutch kit and gearing down help out a lot, but I still think the single best thing a person can do is get a decent track for the type of use the sled is going to see. Studs are very helpful too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just racing my freinds

mxz440kid said:
buy a rope and ill tow it behind my skidoo.. [thumb]
well so far every ski-doo i have raced they have lost.o and How about u save that rope for when u get stuck and i have to pull u out..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
Fusion600 said:
just racing my freinds

mxz440kid said:
buy a rope and ill tow it behind my skidoo.. [thumb]
well so far every ski-doo i have raced they have lost.o and How about u save that rope for when u get stuck and i have to pull u out..
relax buddy, it was just a simple joke, don't take it to heart.
and sick chirps by the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mxz440kid said:
Fusion600 said:
just racing my freinds

mxz440kid said:
buy a rope and ill tow it behind my skidoo.. [thumb]
well so far every ski-doo i have raced they have lost.o and How about u save that rope for when u get stuck and i have to pull u out..
relax buddy, it was just a simple joke, don't take it to heart.
and sick chirps by the way.
[/qu
i know i know i was just joking too.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top