Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my tickets to the Las Vegas race next March. I am pretty pumped, since I have been wanting to go to a race forever.

Has anyone ever been to a race? If so, is there anything I should know? How early to get there? Bring something to sit on?

Our tickets are for qualifying, Busch and Winston, I mean Nextel Cup (It will take awhile to get used to that).

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Bring a pair of those ear muffs/am-fm radio, you know the ones people use as hearing protection... It gets real loud when there coming by at 190mph, and the am/fm radio is handy so you can tune into the broadcast and hear all the action...who's in what position and such. Also bring alot of cash, buddy of mine wen't to the spring race there this year and said the beer and concessions where outragously priced!!! And have fun!!! oh and go Harvick!!!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's, I think I am going to try and rent the scanners at the track, so you can dial right into which ever driver and here them talk to the crew.

I kind of imagined that concessions would be outrageous. Oh well, I will be in Vegas, so it is not like I can't drink cheap beer when I am not at the track.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
my dad and my bro has been to the vegas track a couple times. and they say it is an awesome place but spendy. but what aint these days.[8D]

·
Registered
322 Posts
I went to the Michigan race probly 5 years ago when I was like 11...I'd like to go now though since I'm older and all. The infield is where it's at. All I've been doing all day on Sundays lately is watching Nascar and football. But when I went my brother and I got over 80 dollars in cans EACH. People just gave them away.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by wannabe377
[br]But when I went my brother and I got over 80 dollars in cans EACH. People just gave them away.
Aluminum? I suppose the infield rules are different for what you can bring in. In vegas you cannot bring anything in, but if you are in an RV, what are they going to do?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yea, people had MANY MANY cases of beer and pop. I'm pretty sure the infield is fair game, but I'm not sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts