Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody has this skid plate. I want to sell it but it isn't generating much interest since I'm not sure exactly what models it might fit. All polaris wedge models?

·
Registered
855 Posts
look like a wedgie skid plate to me not sure of the years though

·
Registered
690 Posts
if it fits my 95 xcr 600, im interested

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p09

Here's the add:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58107

I bought it for my '97 xltsp. If it fit's my xlt then I'd imagine it would fit your xcr. If I were you, I'd just take a chance [8D]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Looks like on that would fit the early xcr's(96+)

I would say it would fit all wedges. It has the narrower cut for the tipped in arm/longer travel susp.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
How do you mount these? Do you drill your own holes in them because I was consdering making my own like Monster Jay using diamond plate or some other type of matieral.

·
Registered
963 Posts
^^ yes you mount them by drililing a holes in the 4 holes that are on it. you use two rivets on bottom and two screws with a washer on each side and a bolt to hold it on. that is for some models but probably not for yours. but watch out for the radiator and anything else. would suggest putting the sled on it's left side to do it after you turn off the fuel line.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
it looks like it is for a wedge with a xtra 12

·
Registered
685 Posts
How much would shipping be to Winnipeg, Mb, Canada postal service? PM me..thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
well it deffinitely inst for an edge and yah they have holes in then and you drill into your sled and put 4 rivets in and 2 bolts at the top well i know thats what the one for ym edge chassie takes

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replys folks. The item has been sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts