Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooo sick and tired of this summer crap so far ( I am in Maine ) humiditly levels are unbearable, been wet, cloudy, ready for WINTER!!!! BRING IT ON!!!! lets ranting and raveing begin!!!! [:D]

·
Registered
821 Posts
all i have to say is all summer we have had increddible amounts of rain....i hope that goes for the snow amounts too. Good ole ohio never sees to much though...i am lucky to be riding in 6 inches

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
We are drier then a bone here, I hope are winter is different, I want snow bad...

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
AWW [edit] NO. There is lots of Boating and Bikini's to do still this summer!!!!!

[red]Now now, you know the rules - Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I enjoy playing at the lake too,
BUT BRING ON THE DEEP STUFF I'M READY TO GO RIDING.
Besides I have to spend my weekends going to High School football games for the next 7 weeks I guess by the time thats over there will be termination dust on the hills

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey i just came off the lake right this second. the skiing and wakebaording are great but hey i am dying for snow too. It is coming guys i promise!!!

Rich

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
dry as hell here...dry summers like this can only mean one thing...WET WINTERS...lots of snow...[:D]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
it was funny.....yesterday we had a big storm here. It was a rain storm, but it hailed to. I was coming down hard for awhile. I then looked out the window and i was like "WHO HOOO SNOW!!!" but really it was just hail on the ground! it seriously looked like snow....i was debating takin my sled for a spin around the yard! Iquickly decied agaisnt it once i walked out side and got hit by on of the hail stones!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i want snow now too!!! we got bikinis here in teh winter neways, after a ruide we go back to my bro;s gfs house and all get in the pool

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]dry as hell here...dry summers like this can only mean one thing...WET WINTERS...lots of snow...[:D]
This didn't work last year... It was dry as hell in July last year too.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Yeah, we here in MN have not exactly been impressed with snow conditions in the last two years, that's why I'm not overly excited. That's why we call it BUNKasota after all. I do hope we get some nice snow this year though.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
yup, i got a new suspension in there. It does need the springs adjusted and shock adjusted, but other than that, it's ready to go.

-Dean

1 - 20 of 24 Posts