Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting the red rsi handgaurds anybody know how to install them and whats the highest windshield you could have.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I would see how much clearance you would have between your brake and windshield with the handlebars turned all the way to the right first. If you have the same windshield that you do in your pic and the same bar height (no bar risers) then I dont think you would need hand guards.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bames said:
I would see how much clearance you would have between your brake and windshield with the handlebars turned all the way to the right first. If you have the same windshield that you do in your pic and the same bar height (no bar risers) then I dont think you would need hand guards.
I have 4 inch riser know and I'm mostly getting them for looks

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
xcsp_rider said:
Bames said:
I have 4 inch riser know and I'm mostly getting them for looks
It's pretty straight forward. You'll need about a 1/2" of open bar on each side for the mount to clamp to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts