Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all.

I'm brand new here and to snowmobiling. Was wondering if there's anybody who will be riding in the Leadville CO area this weekend (Dec 9/10).

My family and I have two new sleds and would like to hook up with somebody who might be willing to show us around the area a bit or even give a few safety pointers.

Thanks

Sam

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
yeah ill be out
ive got to replace a belt and a couple oil/fuel lines that the belt took out and we will be ready to go
are you stayin in town?
theres nothin but trail riding to do right now

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, we live in Colorado Springs but have a house on CR 4 on the way from town to the lake. Thinking We'll be there around noon Saturday.....we're all dyin' to take the new toys out. I think the neighbors here are getting sick of seeing this red blur going up and down the street.

Sam

Originally posted by BskidooC
[br]yeah ill be out
ive got to replace a belt and a couple oil/fuel lines that the belt took out and we will be ready to go
are you stayin in town?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Originally posted by icepick
[br]Actually, we live in Colorado Springs but have a house on CR 4 on the way from town to the lake. Thinking We'll be there around noon Saturday.....we're all dyin' to take the new toys out. I think the neighbors here are getting sick of seeing this red blur going up and down the street.

Sam

[br]yeah ill be out
are you stayin in town?
sweet......it would be nice to live out by the lake
well if you want we could head up hagarman or somethin.....its close to you guys

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[br]
Originally posted by icepick
[br]Actually, we live in Colorado Springs but have a house on CR 4 on the way from town to the lake. Thinking We'll be there around noon Saturday.....we're all dyin' to take the new toys out. I think the neighbors here are getting sick of seeing this red blur going up and down the street.

Sam

[br]yeah ill be out
are you stayin in town?
sweet......it would be nice to live out by the lake
well if you want we could head up hagarman or somethin.....its close to you guys
That'd be great. Is that suitable for a family ride? If not, I think the family may burn out fairly early and I could go later.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Bskidooc, thought you was gonna come up this way? I'm on vac all week. Goin out everyday, wanna come up this week? All areas are accessable now so.....well anyways have a good ride whever ya go.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
icepick-yeah the start of the trail will probably be about 10 or so miles from your place(im guessin) and I doubt that we will get very far but its a fun little trail ride this time of year......here in a month or so your gonna need a real mountain sled though

SmackZ-im still in school for the week and the next[:(!][:(] but ill be headed up afterwards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts