Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if anyone else here races MX or freestyles, or just rides.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sean, you know me for sure #175. You hear Jerry bought out Paul so now FANS is only Jerry this year? You gonna race FANS again? I don't think Joey is racing and I don't know what Matt's gonna do.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I do I do I do I do!!!! Race moto that is...check my photo gallery for a few of my pics

·
Registered
614 Posts
I use to ride, but me knees are to bad now [theres a hidden message there]. I had 2 1982 rm 125, a 82 IT 175, and 85 yz 125. Miss riding alot but my quad will have to do, for now. If I get stupider [is that a word] I'd like a yzf 250.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i got an 82 rm 125 sitting behind my shed with a blown motor would like to get it running but cant find parts. needs a piston and a new cylinder

·
Registered
47 Posts
I used to race MX back in the day, but too many injuries and getting older put the kabash on that. I'm strictly a trail rider now (although I'm not slow!). I'm currently riding an XR400 (with some minor modifications [;)]). I've always ridden Hondas and will upgrade when they finally release the off-road version of their CRF450!

You can see my bike through this link:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sizzlerxr

Take it easy and [red]Ride Red![/red] [:D]

·
Registered
59 Posts
i had a 1990 rm80 then went to a 1993 rm 125 no im looking into a 1989 rm250. from my last 2 bikes i told my self i would never own a suzuki cause of the serious lack of power but i rebuilt the motor in this 250 and it hauls. 4rth gear twist the throttle and she lifts without a doubt. i was pretty impressed with it since its a suzuki and its kinda old. i think i can get the bike for 600 fix it up a little cosmetically and she'll be sweat. ive been riding for 2 years and i love it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i race MX quite a bit, i recently had knee surgery but i am now back to building my muscle back up in that leg, when you dont movei your leg for 7 weeks you muscles seem to dessapear. oh and if anyone if interested i have a 2001 Honda CR125 for sale $2500, and a 2002 KTM 125SX for sale also.($3400) i am willing to deal must sell to make room for -03.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I ride of course. No racing, just trail riding. Last summer was the first summer in over 20 years that I didn't have a dirtbike, yea, that sucked pretty bad. I sold my TTR250 to buy a streetbike, love the streetbike, but miss the dirt. Anyways, I just picked up a 1995 Suzuki DR250es. Needs some work, but I got it cheap. I pick it up this Saturday, I'll post pics next week.

-dan

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've got a pair of Yamaha YT125 Trimoto 3wheelers that I ride when I can. Currently I'm rebuilding both of them, but they are a lot of fun for what I've put into them.

We've got a good chance of snow where I'm at for Wednesday on into the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i gotta 1993 kawasaki kx 125 with a fmf pipe boyseen reedes dunlops renthal bars ported and polished cylinder wiseco prolite piston kit high compression head (have to run at least 103 octane) and i dont even race just ride around in my 100 acre field.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well lets see.I have put , fmf pipe, mx-tech suspension, afam bars, ceet gripper seat, thats about it. I have only put about 3 hrs on it. This thing is in EXCELLENT condition. This bike has balls, way fast.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts