Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
cheshire massachusetts

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
289 Posts
nope i wish though..

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
73 Posts
n of Harrisburg,PA. If ur looking for more local trails let me know.

Women leave you,
Bosses fire you,
Friends forget you,
SLEDDIN IS FOREVER!!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
backmtn you the one who mentioned our grass drags right?? How you knwo about that? it was technically a private event though a hell of a lot o people showed. And nah not really seeking local trails love riding new york.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i'm in Delaware county, NY.Man, I need to get a truck&trailer so I can come ride with some of you guys.I hope we get another fat winter here in NE USA!

·
Registered
289 Posts
what u got for a vehicle now steve? what kinda sled?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm originally from the Northern Pittsburgh area, but out at college in Kent, Ohio. "Just south of Cleveland" I am still looking for a Polaris 340 TXL. So if you have anything, let me know. Thx. Scott

Wanted!! Polaris 340 TXL any Polaris 340 or TXL. "[email protected]"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quebec east coast gaspe region .
We are starting to have snow in the
montains.

there is never enough snows.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Adams MA, right next to Cheshire. :) I ride primarily in southern Vermont. The trails are well kept and the hilly terrain makes for a lot of fun.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Live in Saco, Maine, about 4 miles from the ocean so I guess I do live near the coast. I don't have to leave the state to ride.
Even though the best trails are 2 hours north. I still can ride all day from my house.

SKI-DOO ROCKS!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
north west Worcester county, MA. I'm kinda surprised there are so many from MA here, its not like we get really big snow.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cheshire and Adams are a whole different world than Worchester. We get a lot of snow. Plus, 20 miles north, they get MASSIVE snow compared to here. I grew up in Stamford, and our annual snow levels were quite a bit higher than Western MA, and far, far higher than anywhere on the eastern side of MA.<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Ludwig:

north west Worcester county, MA. I'm kinda surprised there are so many from MA here, its not like we get really big snow.

[/quote]

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think so many from mass. here is because we do not get enough snow so we are looking for others who do and then we can travel to ride.

"Meaningless Ride"

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm from the Katahdin Region of Maine.We have some of the best riding in the NE.

zlrider

Edited by - zlrider on 19 Nov 2001 18:45:41

1 - 20 of 42 Posts