Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the jet stream is dropping down nicely for us, from northern rockies, the mountains hopefully wont take all the moisture out of the air this year>

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Yep if it would only cool down now... It was too warm for my blood this weekend. I just keep tellin myself; Winter will come, the question is what form winter will take... I do agree though the jet stream does seem to be shaping up nicely for us...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'm ready for winter big time, although boating on the st. croix river in shorts and a t-shirt in mid-late october was pretty cool.[:)]

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Yep ^^^but walkin past my sleds everyday is about to put me in the looney bin....
Rakin Leaves in 75 degree weather is much better than when it's cold and rainy...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
no doubt, my sleds are in my garage and i walk by them everyday, almost makes me a little misty. also, i think we will be on lake gogebic the same time you guys are up there, might have to hook up!!!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
For Sure... We are planning on spending a day drag racin on the lake. Might be a good time for anyone up there to hook up. That way we arent trying to keep track of 20+ riders. When time gets closer we can throw a post out there inviting all who will be there...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
You can add me to that list as well.

Can you imagine that the Holiday season is only 2 months away!? I think our weather is going to turn completely the opposite in the next couple weeks. Cold, windy, and snow showers. It won't be long now before we are sledding. Although, i have said that in the past, then we didn't get snow until January...who knows?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I live in the Twin Cities as well[:D] dgerlach- It sure is a lot more fun boating on the St. Croix when the ladies have on the bikini's :) [}:)][;)]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'm north a few hours, close enough I guess. I've been enjoying the warm weather, nice time to get some late season riding in.

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/dr4.jpg

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm here, too. Live in the Northwest suburbs, work in the southwest.
Been a few mornings where ya can feel that chill in the air.

Looking forward to a real winter season this year hopefully.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Originally posted by TommyBoy68
[br]I'm here, too. Live in the Northwest suburbs, work in the southwest.
Been a few mornings where ya can feel that chill in the air.
What town Tommyboy?? I am in Rogers

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm from Anoka, so just north of the TC's. I've also got a Cabin in the U.P. in Iron River, and was thinking about planning a trip up there if anyone is interested, let me know!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm MUCH closer in to the city, live in Robbinsdale. Work in Minnetonka, I forsee a few "sick" days where I can sneak away and ride the Lake all afternoon. Think they would notice that I tend to not feel well the days I have the trailer behind my truck?!?!?!?!?!!?! Hmmm, I may need to get more creative. ;)

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by hooha311
[br]I'm from Anoka, so just north of the TC's. I've also got a Cabin in the U.P. in Iron River, and was thinking about planning a trip up there if anyone is interested, let me know!
oh HELL YES!! Definitly I'm sure a few of us would be interested... I'm a decent cook if that's worth anything, LOL.

And as for city, I live and work in Brooklyn Center.

-Dean

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Live in Mound just off the Lake, Work in Chanhassen.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'd be in for iron river, that would cool as hell to actually meet some of the people we talk to every day. and ripperd said he's a gourmet chef, we'd be in like flynn!![:D]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts