i was hoping i could have got a hold of you last weekend. i ended up going to uxbridge and now i have to replace the cdi on my srx. i would go also if i had the part. but i dont get it till next week. i might be up for next weekend though. not the weekend coming up but the one after. pm and let me know how it goes and trail condition. i hope we get more snow for nest weekend.
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, gear, and more!