Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have read the post in yamah about the 900cc phazer, boy that will be a blast. they will be unvieled on feb 24+25 and pics will come as i heared. and any other manufactures have rumoros floating around

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, i just hit 800 post , but beyond that point i think the 800 rmk will be awesome with the 163" i would like to see that on the mountains.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Yamaha's will be out during cruiser fest, Feb 9,10,11th in Minocqua Wi.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]Yamaha's will be out during cruiser fest, Feb 9,10,11th in Minocqua Wi.
will you be going to this, or anyone going take pics please.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey, I'm a Cat rider, but i was just wondering if anybody has ridden that new Phazer, I personally think it looks dumb, but would be a hell of a fun ride I was at the local Yamaha dealer not too long ago and I wanted to take a ride on one of their demo sleds but couldn't do to the lack of the white stuff... any input on the handling, motor, or just anything would be nice...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SnOcRaZy
[br]hey, I'm a Cat rider, but i was just wondering if anybody has ridden that new Phazer, I personally think it looks dumb, but would be a hell of a fun ride I was at the local Yamaha dealer not too long ago and I wanted to take a ride on one of their demo sleds but couldn't do to the lack of the white stuff... any input on the handling, motor, or just anything would be nice...
ummm, what the, there are many other topics on the 07 phazer and this one is about the 08 sleds.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
im not a big fan with the phazers

·
Registered
56 Posts
They're ugly as hell but they are a blast to drive. They're very lite and make you ask yourself "is this a 4 stroke?" you can manouver them so well. I still wouldn't buy one though there just to damn ugly.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Ya thread hijakers listen to the man he doesnt care about the phazer.[:D]

I dont know if you have seen the new Doo but they have a new chassis. Maybe a DI system similar to E-Tec and a 800r in the flat lander sleds (hopefully with some bugs worked out!) I dont think anything special will come out of Cat seeing they just released a new sled. Poo will have a dragon 800 rmk with a 163". I think they will stay away from the big-bore 1000+ sleds but you never know. As for Yammie...Possible Apex replacement? Other than that I dont think they will throw the 900 in the fx chassis due to it would kill the sales on the phazer. If they do it would be stupid to keep the 14 inch track and I think it will have a more refined look much more like the race version.

That is my prediction for the year only a month or so more and we will know all.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey 98srx700 why do you have to be such a dick head, i just figured that if your on the subject of Yamaha's new sled line up I'd ask a question about one of yamaha's new sleds, the Phazer seeings how it is nearly brand ****ing new, is that too much to ask ass hole?!?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by SnOcRaZy
[br]Hey 98srx700 why do you have to be such a dick head, i just figured that if your on the subject of Yamaha's new sled line up I'd ask a question about one of yamaha's new sleds, the Phazer seeings how it is nearly brand ****ing new, is that too much to ask ass hole?!?
hey buddy calm down you little punk, i was just telling you that there are many ohter topics on your question, so don't come to my topic and call me a dick head or an asshole ok buddy. this discussion is on 2008 sloeds not 2007 sleds, so kindly look in another topic that talks about the 07 phazer i know there are many in the yamah section. and if you have a problem pm me and not make yourself look like an idiot, thanks

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by 98srx700
[br]
I beleive octane is going. He goes every year.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[br]
Originally posted by 98srx700
[br]
I beleive octane is going. He goes every year.
ok thanks i will contact him or hopefully he will chime in

·
Registered
347 Posts
Check out this topic about the 2008 SkiDoos:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66427

1 - 15 of 15 Posts