Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here not been able to ride all season due to no snow? I have gone out 3 times this year. Snows then melts the next day everytime.

He who loves not his country can love nothing

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I've been out on two short rides around my local area during the end of Jan begining on Feb and one extended trip last week.

No snow around home anymore, I've only got like 800 or so miles. I know, more than some.....but no where near where it should be!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
948 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:

[/quote]

Now who couldn't have seen that coming!! LOL

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
48 Posts
We have had no rideable snow all winter here in the Fergus Falls area. I have a total of 6 miles on... Two trips around the lake. Right now we have about 2 inches of fluff, but the weaterman is talking about a storm this weekend. My fingers are crossed!!!!

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey Bigfish I got you beat! I only have enough miles to load it up and take it up north to my parents. Then I unloaded it and road it in the backyard to park it. It's been there ever since the 19th of Jan. Now I have enough snow to ride it in southern WI and no way to get it here. My car with the hitch is dead. Thought that I would have a better chance to ride it up there. Guess I was wrong again.

'00' 500 XC SP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts