Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im looking for people to go sleddin with... im off work for awhile and know where theres a "ton o snow". im 30 and normal.. anyone in the area??[attachment=57485]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ya im from ontario down in the ottawa valley we got alright snow

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hey wish i could come join ya just around the corner in Erin, To bad my chaincase is leaking. Where do u normally ride?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Im in ontario and i pretty Much ride everyday.Do you have a vaild Ontario trail permit? You can find more info on are trails permit prices and trail maps and more here at our local snowmobile club website http://www.opta.ca/

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Thunder Bay, ontario. And there is 3 more people from my town on this site.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i am from hamilton, ontario, i would love to get out with my dad, my buddy and my dads buddys and his kid or two.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Theres me and 2 or 3 others on this site from Peterborough....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
hhey i have an i dea, why dont we all meet at evan-lowrider's cousins house and we can sled on his 130 acres, lol

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm heading to North Bay the first weekend in February if anyone is interested should be some decent lake riding and a little trail stuff. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested in meeting up

--Steve

·
Registered
138 Posts
im from timmins ontario, i think wher only 2 people from here that are on this site but if anyone around this area would like to get some riding down pm me !!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by 98srx700
[br]hhey i have an i dea, why dont we all meet at evan-lowrider's cousins house and we can sled on his 130 acres, lol

Or we could sled on my 360...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
from the sault ste marie ontario

·
Registered
243 Posts
Im from port perry

·
Registered
243 Posts
Im from port perry

·
Registered
243 Posts
sry about the extra post my comp screwed up

·
Registered
542 Posts
Anyone from the barrie area?? Looks like im on my own for most of the season, I hate riding alone. Planning on heading out this weekend if anyone is up for a ride.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts