Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Summit X-RS!!

Anybody know of a dealer that has one somebody backed out on?? It would be nice if it was somewhat close to MN but all would be considered!!

Need one for a buddy ASAP!!

DW

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
They had a 600 XRS at our local skidoo dealer here in Alexandria a couple weeks ago. I dont know if they still have it or not. I dont even know if its forsale, it was just on the showroom floor. The dealers name is Ollies service. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
939 Posts
the new one in leadville col we have a band new one out side of the shop. if you ned the number just ask

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LYSNE what is the name and number of the dealership?? Are you sure if it is for sale and that it is a 800??

If it is I can have the dealership do a trade on it and have it shipped here!!

DW

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I thought I saw one at Leo's South a while back, however I bet being that you live in Prior Lake, you have been through there recently.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot about that one!! Thanks for the tip!!1

DW

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Originally posted by DAN_8485
[br]LYSNE what is the name and number of the dealership?? Are you sure if it is for sale and that it is a 800??

If it is I can have the dealership do a trade on it and have it shipped here!!

DW
what lysne is talking about is the local skidoo shop
its called Two Mile High Ski-DOO
and the number is 719-486-1183
youll be talkin to a guy named Russ
good luck with finden the machine you need

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Originally posted by DAN_8485
[br]Looking for a Summit X-RS!!

Anybody know of a dealer that has one somebody backed out on?? It would be nice if it was somewhat close to MN but all would be considered!!

Need one for a buddy ASAP!!

DW
if you want one that bad.. change your topic title so that there is more info. Someone that knows where there is one could read your title and click it to tell you where it is. Or they could read "anyone know of???" and skip right over it..

your choice

·
Registered
586 Posts
i would wait anyway or go with the 600. about 25 guys on doo talk and few on snowest have already blown up theirs. they have the new 800R in em and they're having some problems. they're supposedly wicked...pull twice as hard as the 800HO, but still have some bugs to work out. do what you want but i'd wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts