Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished putting the clutches back together on the '96 ZRT tonight, and I was cleaning up the workbench, and prepping for the M-10 surgery when I came across this little nylon bushing. Its about 1" long, 1/2" I.D., and 11/16" O.D. I have no idea where it came from.... Everything went back together okay, so I am not sure if I should be worried about it or not!

[attachment=55293]

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Originally posted by indygreg
[br]I finished putting the clutches back together on the '96 ZRT tonight, and I was cleaning up the workbench, and prepping for the M-10 surgery when I came across this little nylon bushing. Its about 1" long, 1/2" I.D., and 11/16" O.D. I have no idea where it came from.... Everything went back together okay, so I am not sure if I should be worried about it or not!

[attachment=55293]
that looks to be the bushing for the clutch bolt on the secondary..is that the clutch u took apart?

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sleds-650, you are right. It was not for the secondary. I am now wondering if it was from the "outside" of the primary? There was an aluminum spacer/bushing on the primary that went "inside", near the crank end of the motor. I don't recall for sure, but I don't think, that there was one on the outside.....

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
its the spacer that goes on the primary bolt. go to browns leisure world and in the part diagrams you can see where it goes on the clutch bolt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts