Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, what do you use, mp3, cd, tape players, and just ear buds for phones or what?

Pink Floyd's "Run Like Hell" got me into trouble in my 5.0 Mustang a few years and 3 kids ago.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I do sometimes, mostly trail riding. I use an Mp3 player, no skipping and they can hold a lot of music. I also use the little phones that just fit in your ear (ear buds?) for comfort under the helmet. Like I said, I do this sometimes but prefer the sweet sound of my engine over tunes.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I just listen to whatever is stuck in my head. For some reason when I see snowmobiles either on the trail, in movies or racing I always get Disturbed songs in my head, could be last year both times me Pman and our sister went to snocross we listened to their first CD....

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been wanting to use my cd player and headphones while riding but i wasnt sure if it was legal or not.

Thats wierd BIGWILLY i always get disturbed stuck in my head while i'm riding, i find myself singing it at the top of my lungs cuz i know noone can hear me

POLARIS--THE ONLY WAY OUT

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I listen to a triple piped big block Suzuki motor when I ride. With the D&D can it is music to my ears. (probably wouldn't be able to hear much else)
But you have to love the sound of the big triple turning 8500 rpm.

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i just think bout riding, usually dont have much in my head.....just thinkin bout where to go and what to do

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:
I just listen to whatever is stuck in my head. For some reason when I see snowmobiles either on the trail, in movies or racing I always get Disturbed songs in my head, could be last year both times me Pman and our sister went to snocross we listened to their first CD....

[/quote]
Its scary cause I get the same thing.... tahats what I do listen to music stuck in my head. Disturbed has been there a few times.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah thats pretty disturbing... hehehe

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, after the first person said Disturbed, i thought to myself, I do too!!!! As it turns out, EVERYONE does! Is it these Slednecks videos doing it to us ?, or is it because while riding in the truck, i listen to Disturbed and System of a down right before i ride? Mabye it's that awsome adrenaline rush you get when riding your sled, then adding the song "Stupified" to your head really gets you pumped!!!

Music works in mysterious ways.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It is funny you mention Stupify. When I am just sitting here listening to it I can see sleds racing. Not only that but when I was reading that I was listening to Stupify at the time too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hA i go insane when i'm riding because the same song gets stuck in my head all day long! i usually find myself swearing very loudly when im riding haha dont ask why. but yeah, disturbed has been in there a few times. that song goes "cuz i'm looking in, i can see through you"!

·
Registered
266 Posts
White Zombie and Judas Priest get me hyped up, Joe Satriani also

You can Fly with EFI
Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
948 Posts
I run MP3, Rage against the machine and it's piped in through the Chatterbox 2 way FRS helmet mounted radio.
Sweet setup.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
671 Posts
My sled is loud enough that i wouldnt hear the music, and im always standing up and so i just listen to the sweet pipes. Disturbed, i listen to that also, must be a group every body lieks.

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I tried listening to music when i was riding but i couldn't hear it over the sweet sound of my sled. At 7500rpm or 160km/h i dont think i'm thinking of music!

FoRmUlA MX rules

1 - 17 of 17 Posts