Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
i dont live up there but im headding up tonight ill report back on sunday hopefuly with pics

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i dont live there either but i have seen the news and there was like 2-3 feet on the side walk while the lady walked down the road. they got smashed, lol. and my sleds are broken still i have to get out next weekend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
just got back tonight a s***load of snow around the midland walkerton area trails were great but alot of blowing snow made visibility hard at times most places if i stepted off the trail i was waist deep or more prob 3.5 feet

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have some friends and girl up there, they have ALOT! of snow 3-4 feet or so, the schools have been closed for more then a week there,it was snowing for i think over weeks stright and is still going right now.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy crap.....I wish we could get sno like that hear >:| We have a bout 4 inches and its all packed and used up and everything is rough. .need more snow

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dad was supposed top go there on business meetings last week and they got cancelled 2 times! the people there told him to stay home be cause there were 5 foot drifts in the driveways!

·
Registered
129 Posts
heres some pics from this weekend[galleryattach=15550][galleryattach=15548][galleryattach=15540]some prety high drifts on the way up roads are in prety good shape for driving

·
Registered
765 Posts
I live in Orillia which isnt to to far from midland and we got about 2 and a half feet of snow last weekend. It was awesome we got hit hard and there is another winter storm watch headed up for toronto and all of southern ontario so hopefully it hits!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
yuppers i hope we get some snow this way i can beat around the buddy's yard when i fix the sleds. they say up to 10 inches for hamilton if the storm hits us right on.

·
Registered
129 Posts
down here in the banana belt "south of windsor" 30cm over the next day and a half the predicting

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
yuppers snowing like hell right now, i am of to school soon but wow, i love it sooooo much. i woke up to white gold 2+" and its still going they cal for 5 times as much it has only been snowing since 4:45 and it is now 7:55 am. wooooooooohooooo.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Weather netowrk is calling for 10-15 more for Orillia if the storm ever gets here, i doubt it though. But i hope we get it[:D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
[/font=Comic Sans MS][/size=4][blue][/blue]Living in Glanbrook and getting pounded with snow as we speak , riding a 93 Yamaha exciter 2 600 any one got an exhast or pipe ? [attachment=60210]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts