Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to sell mine.. i would like to buy that edge, my uncle said he was interseted but i dont think he will buy it.

2002 xc500sp 440miles matching jacket, bibs, helmet. i added a lot of yellow to the sled to make it look different.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Your gonna get in crap for this...
Would be interested but the price tag blows my budget...

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oo ya id like to get 4700.. thats dirt cheap.. the clothes alone were at least 600 and used 2 times. same with the sled used 2 trips. my local dealer has carryovers from last year for 5400 new. the bluebook says last 2001 xc5oosp are worth an average of 4300 i think 4700 is a pretty fair price..

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
That's a nice sled, why don't you just keep it ride it and enjoy it? I'm surprised you want to sell a sled that is practically still new. I'd love that thing, heck, my newest machine is still on the old Indy chassis. None-the less, i'm sure you have good reasons.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Why do you need a 600, and why did you buy this one?

You are taking a big loss on that sled just for bragging rights and few feet in the quarter mile.

Why not just trick it out with some aftermarket stuff?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
braging rights have nothing to do with it. i should have bought a 600 last year.. but i didnt. so now i want a 600. it may be stupid to a lot of you but thats ok. you are really limited to the perfromance you can get out of a 500.. 600 have a lot more options if someday i need more power.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You're probably going to take a bath on the clothes and accessories though. You always take a big hit selling after 1 year I think.

You don't have to believe everything you think!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yo i wouldnt sell that sled. Whats another 100cc? Just put some aftermarket stuff and mods on and it's all good!

Who agrees with me?? And if you do sell it buy a Mach Z 800.

Ski-Doo- Better than Polaris and faster than Arctic-Cat

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
like i orignally said if i added up the money it cost for the parts to upgrade i might as well buy a 600, plus after i add all the parts it wont be any faster than a 600. this way if i buy a 600 and for some reason i need to go faster i can get more performance out of the 600.

sorry im polaris for life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts