Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone on here is running the WPSA regional north woods series? Im planing on taking my 600 up for the jan 13-14 race and running in the sport 600. anyone know how many people will be in this class.

·
Registered
214 Posts
sports normaly a huge class anywhere you go.. have you raced before? is this a trail sled 600 your racing??? if you havent raced before and or its a trail sled i recomend the novice beginner class if they offer it im not exactly sure how that northwoods circuit operates but im sure its not much different than the wpsa woodys michigan regional

jsut a heads up

ttyl

·
Registered
214 Posts
dont forget about all the stuff your sled has to have done to it if you have studs msut be 96 down the middle only sno flap has to be secured, a teather cord.. isr legal ski's and loops.. headlight taped over as well as brake light

tekvest and knee pads

orange helmet

read the rules before you go

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i am actual going to be racing the sport stock now i just bought a 04 Pro 440 XRyesterday. and I have read the rule book and I know all the little crap you have to do... but I just want to give it a try and have some fun I got a tekvest and orange helmet I need to get a comp membership yet but I want to get the sled all ready to go first before I buy that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts