Where you headed?

·
Registered
191 Posts
im goona ride around my home....live out of town so its all good ridin our here

·
Registered
963 Posts
this week i am hoping we are getting some more snow and i will go out and hit the ditches again. otherwise next week i am going to northern MN.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Got invited on a club ride sunday from a club I am thinking of joining. Up above Idaho Falls Idaho good snow up there been riding there last couple weeks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yep... as much as I feel sorry for everyone who can't ride. I will be riding with the buddies this weekend. I hope we put on at least 100 miles or so tomorrow. Already 150 miles on the new sled. Are trails are starting to be groomed.... looks like tonights weather will hopefully help them get set up. There will be tons of traffic tomorrow since it's really the first weekend for grooming!!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I am just gonna stick around here I think and ride.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
saturday i am gonna ride fourwheeler sunday sled's going to be worked on.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I'll head up for the day.I'll let my cousin pick
where she wants to ride(trail or high country)she's followed me around alot nows it's her turn to pick what she wants to do.I'll have fun either way and she justs wants to play too.
Hope everyone has a good ride and be careful,try to post some pics
if ya get some.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Going up to Green Bush this weekend and then to Saskatoon next weekend.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Me and my cuz are riding to edmore to go ride with some friends

·
Registered
661 Posts
Going to ride Cooper Sat, and maybe Fish lake on Sun. Either place, I'm putting on some miles this weekend.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I can ride everyday from my door and go as many miles as I want, but trying to wait as much as I can until we start getting more daylight where it does me more good. But I still managed to put on about 700 miles so far. Once I start going when there is more daylight I'll rack up 5k easy. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts