Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris just released the RZR 900 XP yesterday, has 88HP and a sweet 3 link rear suspension like a baja race truck has. I bet that will scream when turbo'd! With a MSRP of 16G you could buy a new car though [B)]

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV-RANGER/2011/Side-By-Side-Vehicles/RANGER-RZR-XP-900/Pages/Overview.aspx

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
alls fun with toyss.....

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like it!!! 16g is a little steep though.....

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
almost as much as a new Apex ! Or Jetta...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
add another $5k for the turbo lol. $21k now your getting to a pretty nice car or basic truck.

·
Registered
863 Posts
powderforlife said:
add another $5k for the turbo lol. $21k now your getting to a pretty nice car or basic truck.
which one would be more fun though? [thumb]

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
RMK-KING said:
Polaris just released the RZR 900 XP yesterday, has 88HP and a sweet 3 link rear suspension like a baja race truck has. I bet that will scream when turbo'd! With a MSRP of 16G you could buy a new car though [B)]

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV-RANGER/2011/Side-By-Side-Vehicles/RANGER-RZR-XP-900/Pages/Overview.aspx
[BowDown][BowDown][eek2]

·
Registered
848 Posts
I wish Polaris would make a side by side for the snow, like BRPs elite.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
mxz440kid said:
powderforlife said:
The RZR would be more fun then the car, but a plain jane truck (as long as it had 4x4) would be as fun if you ask me and be more useful.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
driftpounder said:
mxz440kid said:
powderforlife said:
The RZR would be more fun then the car, but a plain jane truck (as long as it had 4x4) would be as fun if you ask me and be more useful.
but where i live you can drive four wheelers and side by sides on the street.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
zecow224 said:
driftpounder said:
mxz440kid said:
powderforlife said:
trails in eagle river and tomahawk area are starting to open up to side by sides,(past couple years) give it a year or two they will all most likly be able to ride them everywhere.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
zecow224 said:
driftpounder said:
mxz440kid said:
powderforlife said:
We can ride them on the street here too, just not the high way. The truck would be more useful because of the size for the bed. A truck bed is large enough to put a RZR in it in most cases. With that being said I can haul alot more $#!% in a truck then in the box on the RZR.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts