Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just got back today from snowchecking my new sled and was wondering what everyone else is doing for next year. Hope everyone is as excited for new season as we are. [:D]
Have a great day everyone
20104817053245_20844.jpg

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
The only reason I would is to get the custom graphics but then you sorta give away your ability to barter. You're saying to the dealer, "I want this so bad I'm willing to pay 8 months in advance".
I've got a week left to decide how bad I really want the TX retro graphics.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
The only reason I would is to get the custom graphics but then you sorta give away your ability to barter. You're saying to the dealer, "I want this so bad I'm willing to pay 8 months in advance".
buy them after from polaris

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
That orange Assault is sweet,maybe in a year or 2 I will upgrade to the new chassis once they are proven reliable.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Dragon700 said:
sledneck1978 said:
That would get wayyy to spendy. You'd need a new seat cover, white hood, and blue side panels just off the top of my head.
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2011/Snow-Check-Select/Pages/Overview.aspx

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Dragon700 said:
sledneck1978 said:
That would get wayyy to spendy. You'd need a new seat cover, white hood, and blue side panels just off the top of my head.
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2011/Snow-Check-Select/Pages/Overview.aspx
Oh you can still barter... just call 3 or 4 dealers close to you and you'll find out which one wants your money the worst... [thumb]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Not a big fan of the new polaris sleds, but I must say I really like that sled. Can't wait to see Burandt on one!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Not a big fan of the new polaris sleds, but I must say I really like that sled. Can't wait to see Burandt on one!
Not a big fan but you really like them? Wow...[B)]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
will_5 said:
sledcrusher said:
Not a big fan but you really like them? Wow...[B)]
Are you just going through and trying to find my posts just to reply to them. I don't like Chevy either, but I do like the new 2500 HD. Same concept.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tison1200 said:
I wanted the Assault but they wanted crazy money for them so I snowchecked a Crossfire 800
That Corssfire 800 would be a sweet sled aswell. That's one reasone why i went with the Orange Assualt , my buddie had an orange crossfire and it was a sharp looking sled on the snow. Could see him everywhere.

RMK-KING said:
That orange Assault is sweet,maybe in a year or 2 I will upgrade to the new chassis once they are proven reliable.
Their pretty reliable chassie wise i hope they have th 800 motor fixed up, Heard they changed Cycinders, timming again and new Injection system. So here's hopin it will fly.

sledneck1978 said:
I was debating about the ProR 800 and that TX retro is a sweet looking sled. but I like the soft stuff alot so tryed out the Switchback instead. THe dealer also told me there is an exchange plan but said the assault as been his biggest seller so far this year.

sledcrusher said:
I'm Old!!!! So the only place I'm going to be doing anything close to Burandt is in my dreams.[thumb] lol Even though I do love seeing his vidoes. Great rider forsure. [thumb]

fusionshuk06 said:
Im seriously thinking about it
Looks like you already have a pretty sweet sled there.[8D]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Yup, and seeing as he rides Polaris now, I'm sure we'll be seeing him on the new Assault for sure!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
MRblackXCSP700 said:
Hi everyone just got back today from snowchecking my new sled and was wondering what everyone else is doing for next year. Hope everyone is as excited for new season as we are. [:D]
20104817053245_20844.jpg
What did you end up paying for that sled if you don't mind me asking

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MX86 said:
MRblackXCSP700 said:
20104817053245_20844.jpg
What did you end up paying for that sled if you don't mind me asking
It was more than I ever thought I'd pay for a sled. lol but will say that it wasn't the list price, and yes if you go to the dealers and talk with them they will move a bit not much but a bit. I also found that there was a price difference on the Polaris site, Between the Canadian site and the American site. The America site was more for this sled, but wanted less for the Pro R 800. And it was different on the Canadian site the Pro R was $1000.00 more than the Assualt. I was lucky and the Dealer in town was the best price and I should get excellent Backing if the sled ever needs to go in. But then again this isn't the first new sled I boughten from them this year. Wife bought the 2010 Rush 600 which is a really sweet sled in its self.

sledcrusher said:
Yup, and seeing as he rides Polaris now, I'm sure we'll be seeing him on the new Assault for sure!
Have you watched him on the Polaris site riding the Pro RMK???? Amazing stuff[:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
when i just bought my crossfire 800 it was 4300 dollars cheaper in the states. i was tempted to drive down and pick one up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kevin.leblanc said:
when i just bought my crossfire 800 it was 4300 dollars cheaper in the states. i was tempted to drive down and pick one up.
Would be alot closer now since the Dollars are Par. But then I would loose the Warrenty. Even though I've rebuild enough sled in my lifetime. lol

·
Registered
718 Posts
yeh, i'm checking out some snow..lol seriously we still have snow where i live, but if i had extra jing, i'd definitely snow check that 2011 assault switch too! damn vnice ride imo.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
MRblackXCSP700 said:
tison1200 said:
I wanted the Assault but they wanted crazy money for them so I snowchecked a Crossfire 800
That Corssfire 800 would be a sweet sled aswell. That's one reasone why i went with the Orange Assualt , my buddie had an orange crossfire and it was a sharp looking sled on the snow. Could see him everywhere.

RMK-KING said:
Their pretty reliable chassie wise i hope they have th 800 motor fixed up, Heard they changed Cycinders, timming again and new Injection system. So here's hopin it will fly.

sledneck1978 said:
I was debating about the ProR 800 and that TX retro is a sweet looking sled. but I like the soft stuff alot so tryed out the Switchback instead. THe dealer also told me there is an exchange plan but said the assault as been his biggest seller so far this year.

sledcrusher said:
I'm Old!!!! So the only place I'm going to be doing anything close to Burandt is in my dreams.[thumb] lol Even though I do love seeing his vidoes. Great rider forsure. [thumb]

fusionshuk06 said:
Im seriously thinking about it
Looks like you already have a pretty sweet sled there.[8D]
I wish we got enough snow to to need the length of the assault. I envy you there. Did the dealers have any idea which of the 11's would be coming in first? I've heard it's gonna be the 800's. Lets hope so[thumb]

·
Registered
291 Posts
My dealer told me late Aug early Sept for my Crossfire....I got the crossfire for right at $10,100 out the door with DNR sticker. Price before taxes etc was $9370

1 - 20 of 23 Posts