Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm intrested in maybe trading my engine for a sled with a value of approx 6000.00-7000.00 anyone intrested?

Block: 010, x-rayed,line bored(check only),off set bored 40 over,torque plate honed,squared,decked.

Heads: Brodix 11x,Manley severe duty valves,ported,polished,bench flowed,Jesel sportsmen 1.5 ratio off-set shaft roller rockers,titanium retainers,correct springs for installed cam.

Rotating Assy: Eagle 4340/3.48 stroke crankshaft for 6" Rods lightweight with mallory, Eagle 6" H beam rods, JE 12.1 to 1 lightweight pistons.

Cam & Lifters: Reed solid roller 262/[email protected] - 618/625 lift- 106 split,Crower severe duty solid lifters with 180 thou off-set.

Oil pan: vintage Hamburger aluminum 3 step,integrated windage screen,fully baffled.

Other than the seasoned 010 block and lifters used for two dyno sessions all parts are New.

The engine was assembled by Kirkum Automotive Machine with ARP fasteners,file fit rings,H bearings,melling oil pump,PS:Heads are o ringed and engine is fitted with o ring head gaskets.

The only rotating this engine has seen was degreeing the cam.

Should be all of 550 HP. maybe a little more.

Administrator: As usual i read the rules after posting,can't figure how to remove offer,would you if possible, sorry.

· Registered
577 Posts
do you have any dyno charts? how many litre? cubic inch?

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Too late.. You're gonna get banned!!!

Just kidding.. If they mods have an issue with this they'll lock it.

That motor is pretty radical. Why are you getting rid of it after putting all that into it?

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

That motor is pretty radical. Why are you getting rid of it after putting all that into it?
Basically just lost intrest in the project before i got it finished,my new sled is taking more of my intrest at this time,besides i just gave my younger brother my pro street car for his 45th birthday.

Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

What do you think, sound like a fair trade to someone intrested?

· Registered
9,987 Posts
heshtesh said:
What do you think, sound like a fair trade to someone intrested?
Whether or not it sounds good all depends in the guy wanting the motor, but it sounds like a decent deal to me.

heshtesh said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid: Just wanted to thank you for your recommendation of the SPI piston's seem to be working out real well.
Cool, glad to hear it. [thumb]

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
barney said:
heshtesh said:
josh.dewitt said:
Dang, if thats not an aluminum head your iffy on pump gas.

They are one of the best aluminum heads you can buy. I'll post picture's in my Gallery.
OK, I was just sayin. General rule of thumb with heads in the 64CC range to run on pump gas is iron heads 12:1 max aluminum 13:1 max.

Personally i would'nt be that brave, engine was already built so the installed cam was specially designed to bleed off cylinder pressure.

· Registered
242 Posts
That engine would be a great match for my 92 camaro. Wish I had a sled to trade for it but I love my 06 F7 way to much to let it go. Do you happen to have an extra 350 block you want to get rid of? I need one for my dads super late model motor. Spun a crankshaft bearing and its already been oversized once because of the same problem. Guess its common with a saturday night special crank.

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tru7683 said:
That engine would be a great match for my 92 camaro. Wish I had a sled to trade for it but I love my 06 F7 way to much to let it go. Do you happen to have an extra 350 block you want to get rid of? I need one for my dads super late model motor. Spun a crankshaft bearing and its already been oversized once because of the same problem. Guess its common with a saturday night special crank.
I can get 350 blocks 4 bolt main 2 piece rear mains bored 30 over torque plate honed for 400.00 a crack but your a little ways away.Have approx 15-20 of them. Just have to ask what are you calling a Sat night special crank? would that be one pulled from the pile?

· Registered
1,523 Posts
heshtesh said:
besides i just gave my younger brother my pro street car for his 45th birthday.
Pretty sweet 45th birthday present.

$400 a pop for a 4 bolt 350 block? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [8D]

My brother and I have been talking about building up a 350 SBC for some time now. You're a bit far from us, but a good person to keep in mind.

· Registered
242 Posts
Not sure exctly thats just what my dad used to call it. So im not sure what makes it so special but I know they dont last long in small blocks. I would ask my dad if he wasnt in prison at the moment. Thats a good price for a block, might be worth the drive to get one when i rebuild the motor next fall.
heshtesh said:
Tru7683 said:
I can get 350 blocks 4 bolt main 2 piece rear mains bored 30 over torque plate honed for 400.00 a crack but your a little ways away.Have approx 15-20 of them. Just have to ask what are you calling a Sat night special crank? would that be one pulled from the pile?

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KingPrat said:
heshtesh said:
besides i just gave my younger brother my pro street car for his 45th birthday.
Pretty sweet 45th birthday present.

$400 a pop for a 4 bolt 350 block? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [8D]

My brother and I have been talking about building up a 350 SBC for some time now. You're a bit far from us, but a good person to keep in mind.
If you go to build a small block and run Vortec heads i have a perfect Edelbrock Pro Flow fuel injection system i'm willing to sell.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.