Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there armed with my nifty new digital camera.....so if there is anything there you want me to watch for, post it here and I will try to get a pic of it!! After the weekend I will either post the pics here, or build a site to display them (depending on the amount). So everyone post what you want me to look for!! Thanks!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would love to see Blair's stock and open sleds. If you could get some pictures that would be great. On second thought, any pictures would be great to see!! Thanks
P.S. I am very jealous that you get to go to the race!!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Yeah, collisions, crashes, barrel roles.....lol.....anything like that. I'm sure they will have the latest and greatest sleds on display from dealers.....anything totally new would be nice to see. I was actually going to go, but i'm too busy.....have fun!

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Of course we want to see pictures! The more the better. (Sometimes not for the modem-challenged, but they arrive.. eventually)

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

·
Registered
948 Posts
I prefer hillclimb and hillcross to snocross personally. Just a west coast thing I think. Have fun out there and don't miss seeing anything just cuz you wanna take pics!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts