Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What i was thinking was maybe a red iq style snowflap, colored grips? let me know what you guys think thanks

·
Registered
848 Posts
You could polish the tunnel. There probably isn't a good way to hide those coolant hoses, but if there is it would clean the back up a little.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes well iwas polishing to tunnel then trails opened again so i said the hell with it and im getting a black cover for it i dont think you can hide it

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
red snow flap, red hand quards and a red set of skis :)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Cover up those hoses. I'm thinking what you need is the coolant hose protector from an IQ race sled. Part number: 5435802. Only $30 from Carls Cycle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yep get the cooland cover before some body pulls on it thinking its a good place to grab. Red snow flap would look awsome.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes already oredered the cover, looking around for a nice deal on SKIS "XCR440" haha and rsi red handgaurds in the mail.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^^There yours.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Yellow grips, red flap, some type of tunnel pack to hide the hoses.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
there is one HOSE there....not hoses. A hose cover would look better for sure...sleds looking good though

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
All said above plus: red hyfax, red tunnel supports, and tidy up your bar set-up a little bit.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I would get rid of the stock graphics. I never did like the 2002 xcsp graphics package. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
^x2, 2002 XCSP graphics were probably the worst. Look into Clix decals. Most sled wraps are really "busy" and aren't simple for the eye to look at, where Clix have stock-looking graphics.

·
Registered
632 Posts
dodger said:
there is one HOSE there....not hoses. A hose cover would look better for sure...sleds looking good though
[thumb]

·
Registered
426 Posts
looks good. could get colored hood vents, snowflap. Maybe switch up the colors like the headlight cover being yellow with yellow hood vents, just a idea

1 - 20 of 27 Posts