Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... that the cat begged me to go outside after 20+ inches of snow fell:

(don't mind the dirt on the garage siding: snowblower + mud = crappy siding)

She's been glaring at me for the better part of the day ever since.

Cats. *shrug*

I had fun at least, especially after the groomer went by:

Took all season but I finally hit the 500 mile mark on the new sled:

Went through just a bit of snow :lol:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
You wanna have some fun throw that cat in the deeper snow and watch it try to get out, how'd it run by the way?! Judging by the snow packed in it looks like you had a ton of fun! Send some to Ontario..

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mackinsaw said:
You wanna have some fun throw that cat in the deeper snow and watch it try to get out, how'd it run by the way?! Judging by the snow packed in it looks like you had a ton of fun! Send some to Ontario..
not a chance, that cat is vindictive as hell. I'd come home to find all my stuff destroyed lol

Sled ran awesome - had enough to lean it over into the drifts and stuff (not easy with a freakin' touring sled but easier than I thought it would be). I had an absolute freakin' BLAST out there.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Good to hear! Me and my buddy's got word of some untouched play spots that still have some pow left so we're headin out to tread them up tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I had a cat that was forever trying to sneak out of the house. She managed on 2 occasions, a thunderstorm, and a blizzard.

After that, she never tried to get outside again, just enjoyed the nice weather she saw outside the window, because in reality (to her) it was really crappy out there no matter it looked like from the inside..

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'm so jealous[NeedSnow][kboom]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts