this fall I tried my hand at some mods for my 600 I'll let you all know what I've done, if any one else has tried the same mods please let me know how thay worked out. first I shaved .010 off the head, installed a set of Boyesen rad valves, bolted on a D&D pipe, and then bought a adjustable fuel pressure regulator kit. I've ran out of money in the MDK fund (mama don't know) so I have to postpone the chip to go with the pipe untill the of the season.
Any how if any one has done any simalr mods let me know how thay turned out
e-mail [email protected]
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, gear, and more!