Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idk if the shop that did the work for me adjusted them right by bros 01 zr 600 has alot more power and throttle response very rare for my sled to pull over 7200 rpms very rare it will run right and hit up around 8 k do you thinnk this could be the power valves out of adjustment if so any step by step or diagrams would be great

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
The valves should just be opening around 7000 RPM, so it may very well be a valve and/or servo issue.

I'd say the first step is to make sure the valves are perfectly clean. The dealer should have cleaned them, but you never know. My friend bought a brand new sled from a dealer once and had it run poorly. Turned out the valves were freezing up.

If that doesn't help, the cables and servo would be the next step. Unfortunately, I am not much help for that aspect. I've never had first hand problems with them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thanks for the info i just have never opened them up so id like to have a pic of them and a little instruction cabbles r both brand new and they said they cleaned em last year but like u said who knows

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
THIS should be a fairly close reference to your valves.

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Glad its up and running. What was the diagnosis?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts