Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright Arctic Cat guys... a co-worker is thinking of selling his Arctic Cat Frozen Flight SnapOn Tool Box... if one one is interested i will get some pictures and a price... it has the bottom roller and top box... bottom is like a 12 drawer and top is like an 8 drawer....

good shape... think he is looking to get around 5000

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some pics.. its a lil dirty i mean its a tool box.. but it cleans up very nice.. and that Green just really sets it off...

all i know is its one of few made.. not totally sure

just the box.. no tools... he told another guy 5000.. what the snap on guy said to ask

·
Registered
764 Posts
wow thats pretty steep for that box.... i seen a blair morgan arctic cat one go on ebay once for like 2800 bucks

·
Registered
13 Posts
IMO...I wouldn't pay extra just because of the AC graphics...You could
buy a black box and put your own graphic on it...I have seen guys personalize their boxes several different ways...From Red Wing's to NASCAR etc....that's all Snap On/AKA RIP OFF TOOL SALES does!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i kkno... it was something like 8000 new.. just a regular box like it just a black one new is about 5000

·
Registered
482 Posts
My box is from Matco, I paid 1700 for a tool box that retails for 3900. The same box from Snap On was even more, thats pretty much why I got Matco, cuz its cheaper. I know they still made money on that tool box even selling it to me with the student discount. If I wanted to sell my tool box tomorrow, theres no way I could ever get over 1500 for it, and its less than 6 months old. Thats just kinda how it goes though. Lots of people dont buy the professional grade anymore, which is fine in a lot of cases. That Cat box is probably worth 5 grand, but getting someone to buy it for that is another thing. Retail on it was at least 8 grand I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I think that the boxes with just random sponser stickers on it look the best. You dont really need a professional grafix job on it, but it does look cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts