Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching arctic cat's stock today and so far it's gone up $1.54. I invested a few shares yesterday, i wish i had put it all in that pot instead of ford, its up $.20 though so not too bad[thumb]

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Now you're the resident stock broker? You're a jack of all trades. Maybe you'll be the next Warren Buffet, haha, nevermind, I forgot who I was talking with for a second...

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There you go, stirring up trouble again, well anyways, i'm not gonna take the bait. I thought it was interesting that it spiked so high in one day, it should be interesting to see what it does in the future[:)]

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I can randomly pick out a stock from the index, or in your case pick out a snowmobile manufacturer of the sled I currently own and say that it went up an astonishing number as well and speculate about the future. However my investing is done a little more wisely and researched. I remember a monkey that used to pick stocks for people to invest their money in, I bet he did a better job than you'll do.

Your bragging about how much you made in one day on the stock market when AC went up 1.54 and Ford .20, the markets are not a sprint but a marathon. I wish the best of luck to you.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't speculate about the future, i said it should be interesting.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The amrket is a marathon. Get in while the rollercoaster is low, and ride it all the way through the bumps.
I think the better wueation is.... Why did the stock go up?

1,792 Posts
ArcticCatZR800 said:
I've been watching arctic cat's stock today and so far it's gone up $1.54. I invested a few shares yesterday, i wish i had put it all in that pot instead of ford, its up $.20 though so not too bad[thumb]
You didn't buy F until recently? I bought back when it was down around $4. (Granted, it fell to around $2 and I wish I held off 1 more month) I bought a whole bunch. My 401k has never been higher, even higher than the tech boom.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MakingTheWinterGoByFaster said:
ArcticCatZR800 said:
You didn't buy F until recently? I bought back when it was down around $4. (Granted, it fell to around $2 and I wish I held off 1 more month) I bought a whole bunch. My 401k has never been higher, even higher than the tech boom.
I'm only 18, i haven't had any money to invest until recently[Disappointed]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Geeze you guys, lay off the kid. At least he invested his money in something instead of monster stickers and stupid run down junk like most of them on here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts