·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a

Clutch Puller <-- for 97 ZRT 600
Flywheel Puller<-- for 97 ZRT 600
Clutch Alignment Tool <-- for 96 ZRT 600

There is a new cat clutch puller on ebay I want to buy right now but all they know is the part number. I am looking on all the microfich websites online to find out what part number I need for my 97 ZRT clutch I need to take off.

Calling my dealers is like pulling teeth. None of them have time to look up PN's or give me prices on them. They will "call me back".. and they never do.

Anyways, Does anyone know the part numbers for them tools?

I wish cat would include tools on their parts microfich.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
You could try www.alpha-sports.com They have a 'special tools' section that havee all tools with part numbers along with a description. Not sure if it'll help, but maybe it will...

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think cat only has 2 different types of clutches for their 90's sleds, The comet, and the cat.
For the flywheel puller, an automotive puller will work just as well, and might be cheaper.
You might be able to find the clutch allignment tool on ebay, along with the other tools.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]You could try www.alpha-sports.com They have a 'special tools' section that havee all tools with part numbers along with a description. Not sure if it'll help, but maybe it will...
Thanks for the link man.. thats exactly what I was looking for.

now.. they have 3 of them [:(] that might be the one I need.
Remove Arctic round-shaft drive clutch from the crankshaft.
Remove Comet drive clutch (short bolt w/retainer plug style).
Remove Comet drive clutch (long bolt style).

I am going to check my manual tonight and see if it says anything worth while.

That flywheel puller kit they got is sweet but cost like 110 bucks. PN 0744-040

I will keep my eye out online and I will check the auto parts stores.

Thanks guys

Edit- I think I am going to order this to remove the flywheel http://cgi.ebay.com/Arctic-Cat-flywheel-puller-ZR-ZL-580-600_W0QQitemZ160082199979QQihZ006QQcategoryZ26353QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts