Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you heard it? I want to boost up the back of my ZRT and this is the only thing that I heard off. Arctic Cat TSL Upgrade Kit for 109$. Any info that you all have on that would be just great. Thanks.. Matt

·
Registered
324 Posts
How far do you want to go up? If you only want to go up about 2 inches there is a hole under your running boards you can use. You will have to tighten your track a little bit. I think moine was 1 turn. If you want to go lower yet you wil need some 1/4 to 3/8 steel with a hole drilled to drop down further. Use the two original holes for mounting. I have seen this done but never tried it. Just make sure that the distancec between your front and back suspension bolts stays the same.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
http://www.snowconnection.com/../../NewProducts/Longlegs/longlegs_ad.html

·
Registered
312 Posts
ya that kid looks good and all,,,but what about the 97 models ,,,i've got a 97 tcat, and i'd LOVE to be able to do something with the suspension,cause she's bottoming out too much and would like to raise it up a little

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on mine? the 96? yes. hey smokey, I am going home this weekend and looking for that hole, is it hard to do??

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
ETT - Extended Travel Tunnel
The tunnel isn't straight it angles up about halfway back to allow for more suspension travel without sacrificing center of gravity.
Note: Just moving your suspension to the lower holes on the brackets will not give you more travel, it just relocates where the skid is mounted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts