Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking over at arcticchat.com and all of those guys over there are total snobs. At least the people with bigger sleds. Just because they have bigger sleds they will do anything to prove the guys with smaller motors like 400's and 500's and Even 600's cant go over 70 mph. Ive had my sabercat 500 up to around 80 like this other guy on there with break in oil and it still having throttle left. Youd be surprized of how many guys over there have sabercat 500s and all of them say 90-100mph. then all the other hot shots say luck to get 75 out of it. Thats why i will NEVER be a member there.

So really, thats why i apreciate this site. No big guys pick on the little guys. And everyone really knows what some sleds can do.

So THANKS SF and SF MEMBERS for making this a great site!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I agree SF is the best site, but I don't think ArcticChat is that bad.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ya this site does rock, but i also never knew they wree that bad but i havent been there in a while

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I find the people at ArcticChat to be very useful. And no Sabercat 500's are hittin 100mph without some serious modding.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]I find the people at ArcticChat to be very useful. And no Sabercat 500's are hittin 100mph without some serious modding.
Guess I'm not sure what you mean by serious modding?
ArcticChat member firecatsrt has an 03 F5 that runs 95+ in the 1/4,
with just a few bolt on mods-pipes, bullseyes, clutched and jetted.
Runs 102 in the 1/4 when its juiced.

Is there that much difference between an F-Cat and S-Cat?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Quit bashing! Arctic chat is a great site and I have a 500 and it will do 80, but lil more. If your talking bout the thread I think you are, it was about everyone claiming there sled does 100+ and most dont! some do! If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I'm no snob! Remember most of us dont just hang on one site.

·
Premium Member
15,519 Posts
Heck.. I am arcticcatmatt... and I don't think I have ever been to the arctic chat site.. I checked it out once for a min a long time ago and wasn't too impressed.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It just seems like once someone says something they dont agree with they keep putting it in forums they reply to and make fun of the people who wrote it.

Some of those people should just get the heck out of there!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There is people like that in every forum.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i find the guys at arctic chat very helpfull and because there is a bigger concentration of people with the same sled as mine.

now for how fast your sled is just because the speedo says somthing dosnt mean it will do that. go get your sled radared and then let us know what it tops out at.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think the topic is sabercat 500 top speed. It has like 5 pages. I defibatly dont think a sabercat 500 can do 110. Maybe 100 with a lighter rider and very good conditions. I wont suscribe there but i do go there to find things just for my sled. And there is a lot for sabercat 500's.

Im just saying that some of the people on there say things that are under rated if you know what i mean. i find that there arent that many people on this site that are stupid like that. Thats why i really like this site!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.