Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone gona be comming to alaska this year for arctic man? Ive wanted to go since as long as i can remember... now all i need is an engine for my sled and ill ride it there if i have to.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Look in the general forum, under a topic called " towing a snowboard behind a sled" or something like that, I pretty much covered it...or go to arcticman.com and you can check it out yourself. Anyway back to the topic at hand!! Yes I'll be there along with a sh!tload of friends, where are you from snogo?? I'll get back to you on what parking space we'll be at, if you wanna stop by and have a couple "Adult Beverages"!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
i personally feel no need to go down there and hang out around 20000 drunks. i am planning on going to cantwell that weekend. just as fun but about 20000 less poeple to hit me or get in my way or track up the hills before i get there. just my opinion on things though.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Lost Lake has gotten hammered lately, Gonna ride there that weekend. But one of these days I am going to make it to Arcticman.

·
Registered
18 Posts
isnt the point to go and have a good time? i am just not a large crowd kind of guy. i am sure there is lots of fun to be had down there i would just rather go to cantwell and have more untracked areas. not trying to rag on anyone who goes or enjoys it just how i feel about it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you can go to cantwell any time of year. arctic man is once a year. where else can you go and see that many people celebrating nothing in the mountains. i think its great. anyways alaskan gold im in fairbanks, and hopefully ill be there with some guys too... if i get an engine for my sled in time. i think were gona try to rent a motorhome for this year... and the adult beverages will be flowing freely!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts