Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a new jacket this year and one of them that caught my eye was the Arctiva MPG.

I would be getting all black though, probably.

I like the look of it and it's only $110-120 almost everywhere online. The only thing is that I'm kind of worried about the size. It seems that different manufacturers sizes are all over the place.

I've been wearing a Ski-Doo jacket for the past few years, size S. It still fits alright but it rides up on me while I ride. I also want a different look.

We also had an extra Coldwave jacket for the past few winters. It is a size M. It fit about the same only with some extra room inside...but the weird thing is that the arms were shorter so the fit doesn't work.

Does anyone have this jacket in either size M or S? If so, you think you could measure the length of the arms on it and make a post? From the armpit to the end of the sleeve should work.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i bought edco pants bib whatever you want to call them and the leather jacket always warm and no wind

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I don't much care to use jackets while riding, prefer a parka type which is longer and warmer. My Columbia jackets are bigger than what's needed for extra protection though.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I have that jacket, size xl and in blue, i love it. i wiegh 220 and it fits perfect with a sweatshirt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts